As technology continues to evolve, we can expect the most innovative and modern pool designs to hit the market. In recent years, various pool trends have emerged, but some of them have already started to go out of style. Here, we will discuss the top pool trends for 2023 and what styles to avoid.
- Infinity Pools – It’s no secret that infinity pools have remained one of the most popular pool trends in recent years. However, in 2023, we can expect to see infinity pools with more complex designs and minimalist features. These pools will be surrounded by the greenery of plants, which will offer a calming and soothing environment.
- Smart Pools – With home automation on the rise, it’s no surprise that smart pools will be a top trend for 2023. Smart pools will include features like automatic chemical balancing, water monitoring, and security monitoring. These pools will connect to a home’s Wi-Fi network and allow owners to control them remotely with a mobile app.
- Modest Pools – Modest and minimalist pools will be a top trend in 2023. These pools will be smaller than traditional pools and will often feature a sleek design. Modest pools are perfect for homeowners with smaller yards or those who want to maximize their outdoor living space.
- Natural Pools – Natural pools will be a trend in 2023 that will incorporate natural elements such as rocks, boulders, and waterfalls. These pools will be surrounded by lush foliage and integrate seamlessly into the natural surroundings of a yard. These pools are perfect for homeowners who want to create a serene and tranquil environment.
- Fire Features – Fire is always an element that adds an appealing feature to any outdoor space. Fire features for pools will be a trend for 2023, and we can expect to see fire pits, fire bowls, and fireplaces surrounding pools. Fire features add a beautiful ambiance and create a cozy atmosphere to any outdoor pool area.
While there are various pool trends that will dominate the market in 2023, there are some styles to avoid. The traditional kidney-shaped pools are a thing of the past, and they have become an outdated pool trend. Additionally, water slides, diving boards, and rock waterfalls are falling out of style, and we can expect to see them phased out.
Pool trends for 2023 will focus on minimalism, natural elements, and smart technology. Homeowners can expect to see sleek designs, natural rock formations, and waterfalls create a serene environment. With the increasing demand for home automation, smart technology will also dominate the market. As the new generation of homeowners begins to enter the market, we can expect pool trends to evolve with innovative designs and cutting-edge technology.